User protocols for hygiene products often need to be adapted to a client’s specific needs. What if, with a couple of clicks, you could create your own personalized protocol?
iProtocol : the intelligent, interactive tool
Each client’s cleaning needs/areas are unique. And having the correct cleaning protocol for each is essential. But protocol standards are not usually customizable. So what should you do?
To solve this cleaning industry challenge, HTS BIO has created iProtocol, an intelligent and interactive tool: in a couple of clicks iProtocol enables you to create your own customized protocols for the ECOWAY® line of products. HTS BIO will present iProtocol at the 2016 Interclean salon for the first time.
iProtocol : designed for maximum safety
Destined for the end user, usage protocols must be simple and clear.
Protocols individually created with iProtocol are illustrated with pictograms, so the chance of user error (product, dosage, methods, etc.) is minimal.
I am useless with technology, does that matter?
iProtocol doesn’t require any particular skills; it was developed for use by people “like you and me”.
Creating your own customized protocols will only take you a few minutes:
- Choose your products from the ECOWAY® line.
- For each product selected, iProtocol will list how/where it can be used: floors, surfaces, high-pressure cleaning, manual cleaning, etc. à click on the uses relevant to you.
- iProtocol will then automatically assign the customized product dosage.
- Add your copy and any other information in the customizable field.
- Add your logo and cleaning areas/locations: community spaces, public spaces, food and agriculture, service industry, etc.
- iProtocol automatically generates your customized protocols in PDF format.
Details of the contents
Your customized protocols contain all the information necessary for optimal use of the ECOWAY® line of products:
- A photo of the product
- How/where it can be used (floors, disinfection, high-pressure or manual cleaning, etc.), illustrated with pictograms
- “To be diluted” or “Ready for use”
- Cleaning tools required
- Usage protocol, illustrated with pictograms
- Labels and details (contact with food, bactericide, ecological labeling, etc.), where necessary.
The intelligent interactive tool iProtocol will soon be available in English and accessible from our website: www.htsbio.com with your login code. Naturally it’s entirely free.
Your login codes? Use the same codes you use to download ECOWAY® technical specifications and safety data sheets.
Still don’t have your login codes?
Contact us: email@example.com or +33(0)4.42.32.00.20.