To better serve its customers and accommodate its growth, HTS BIO has strengthened its field team. Welcome to Éric, Hervé, Yannick, Stéphane and Fabien!
Who are they? Pros.
2015 will be rich with new recruits, who will further strengthen the HTS BIO sales team. The goal: better customer service and increased support as we continue to grow.
Éric, Hervé, Yannick, Stéphane and Fabien join Sandrine (sales assistant), Jérémy (sales engineer), Israel (export manager) and Isabelle (international relations attachée) to form the core HTS BIO sales team.
Commercial director for large hygiene and cleaning products accounts
Eric brings 30 years of experience in sales and consulting to the HTS Bio team. A former commercial director at Argos, and former director of large accounts at our colleague Innu Science, Eric joined HTS BIO in March 2015.
- Mission: develop and manage large accounts.
- Main qualities:
- extensive experience with major players in the hygiene and cleaning products sector
- expertise in biotech within the hygiene and cleaning products sector
- serious and disciplined (proof: we call him the “metronome”)
- Personal information: is it his roots in Breton that make Eric so passionate about the sea?
Hygiene and cleaning products network facilitator
Hervé joined HTS BIO in September 2015 after a 25-year career in the automotive industry, where he rose from apprentice to mechanic to head of sales for a large French automotive brand.
- Mission: to improve and expand customer relations
- Main qualities: Hervé is disciplined, cordial, empathetic and full of energy
- Personal information: great athlete (running, fitness, cardio) and “loves life,” approaching each day with a smile. In his spare time, Hervé studies theater and supports the Marseille soccer team.
Aquaculture business manager
A former biologist at IFREMER (the French Research Institute for Exploitation of the Sea), Yannick has extensive experience consulting for fish farms and start-ups. He joined the HTS BIO team in September 2015.
- Mission: develop HTS BIO Aquaculture technology, penetration and sales
- Main qualities: an engineer at heart, persistent, determined. He knows how to combine data and creativity to improve aquaculture today… and for tomorrow
- Personal information: passionate about marine life and dedicated to the preservation of ocean reefs, this Lille native is a creative and passionate biologist
Cleaning and maintenance products junior salesman
In 1998, Stéphane was recruited by a chain of stores dedicated to heroic fantasy games. He rose rapidly, becoming store manager and then supervisor of a large call center. He joined the HTS BIO team at the end of September.
- Mission: to increase ECOWAY® sales, HTS BIO’s line of cleaning and maintenance products
- Main qualities: in addition to being reliable and flexible, Stéphane is a consummate professional
- Personal information: Stéphane married a peruvian woman heThe father of two children, Stéphane loves to ski and play tennis.
Export sales assistant
This 2nd year post-graduate student at the IAE of Aix en Provence already has an English, Spanish and Japanese LEA (Applied Foreign Languages) license.
- Mission: help develop international sales
- Main qualities: adaptable, organized and very, very motivated!
- Personal information: in addition to sports (swimming, running), which he practices 6 times per week, Fabien studies theater and is a fan of opera and…hard rock.
Help welcome them: click here!