In France, we love young leaders! Alexis Bamy, 32 years old, is the new executive director of HTS BIO in charge of the company growth project.
Charting the course
A company’s identity is defined by its mission statement and vision. It’s what defines which course to take and serves as guidance in determining a company strategy plan.
Our vision, our deep aspiration:
« To contribute to a « more ecologically correct » world by developing products and solutions from biotechnology »
Our mission statement, our reason of being, our fundamental goals:
« To become a key player and household name in applied biotechnologies for the environment and to provide the best products and services through continuous innovation. »
Pursuing these kinds of goals involves a strong, committed, and determined leadership team.
The road map
For Alexis Bamy, married and father of two sons, the major challenge is: to steer the operational deployment strategy plan for HTS BIO.
On the ground, this means supervising and supporting management (R&D, production, logistics, sales, etc.) by setting up resources and monitoring the level of achievement of the quantified goals set out in the roadmap, and determined in the strategic plan.
Equipped to make his mission a success, Alexis’ key strengths are his entrepreneurial spirit and optimism, ability to constantly question himself, and forward-looking vision.
- 2009: After graduating with a double Masters in International Business – from INSEEC – and Strategy & Company Finance – from British-Colombia, Vancouver, Canada-, Alexis began his career in the event management field. His first mission as a consultant and project manager gave him a specialized expertise in mergers, acquisitions, and growth strategy.
- 2010 to 2014: Back in France, Alexis spent 5 years in various managerial positions in 2 leading French banking groups.First, he worked as a company accounts manager and then as the director of a business center.
- 2015 to early 2017: Alexis worked as an expert auditor then project manager within the Directorate of internal audits in a subsidiary of Group BPCE.
Why HTS BIO?
After starting off his career in big companies, Alexis has new aspirations: to get out of the namelessness that comes with working in large corporations- and at the same time, his comfort zone- and to be of service to a manageably sized family-run SME, in order to meet an unprecedented challenge and participate in a project that is both promising and exciting.
We wish him a warm welcome as the head of the HTS BIO team!
WHAT MAKES ALEXIS TICK?
A Spanish mother, a French father whose parents hailed from the French West Indies, and family somewhere between the French mainland, Spain, the French West Indies, the United States and Canada: This unique multi-cultural background in which Alexis Bamy grew up made him a man open and welcome to difference.
- His values: exigency, ambition, taste for challenge.
- His personal fuel: his family. Every day, this young father wakes up with determination to work hard for his loved ones. For their well-being, so that they are proud and that his path inspires them.
- His breath of fresh air, he takes breaks as soon as his schedule allows for it: going surfing and snowboarding not only to get the sensation of freedom and rush that come from these high-adrenaline sports, but also for the physical challenge and the need to better oneself that these sports require. Longtime practitioner, his favorite sport is played with an oval ball: « Rugby has instilled values of solidarity, self-improvement, and team spirit in me: in the game of Rugby, we either win or we lose, but it is always together. »
- Words to live by
« A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty. » Winston Churchill
« Those who succeed are those who make a habit out doing of what those who fail do not like. » Jean Louis Noisiez