HTS BIO is in an ‘innovation’ state of mind – every single day. We constantly ask: how can we improve on yesterday’s innovation? Clearly, it has paid off!
Man, innovative animal
Since the dawn of humanity, innovation has changed the World, seeking to improve how we live. And this innovation requires constant questioning.
In biotechnology, innovation is essential: it is the fuel which turns the HTS BIO motor. Our research – internally and in collaboration with partners such as CNRS – our product design, client relations, human resources, communication…) every branch of our ecosystem, demands innovation. This means HTS BIO must constantly asks the questions that will lead us to find a better solution today than we had yesterday — even though yesterday’s solution was good.
ECOWAY®: innovation in cleaning and maintenance
It makes perfect sense that HTS BIO entered the ECOWAY® professional line into the competition for the innovation trophies of the Europropre 2015 trade show.
HTS BIO innovation is focused on three core pillars:
- Efficiency: less product required as a result of our biotechnological processes including biosurfactants and microorganisms that digest organic matter.
- Safety: user safety as a priority, no hazard labeling, and easy-to-read and understand, instructions, illustrated by pictograms.
- Environmental protection: people and planet-friendly products; products labeled as ECOLABEL, ECOCERT or NF ENVIRONNEMENT.
Multiple, tangible and measurable benefits
ECOWAY® achieved 2nd place in the “innovative products” category because innovation is at the core of our value proposition. Benefits:
- Biosurfactants that are up to 500 times more efficient than surfactants of petrochemical or vegetable origin.
ECOWAY® products are concentrated:
- Less product needed
- Energy and water savings
- Health protection for users (no hazard labeling),
- People-friendly: toxic or irritating odors, no special equipment required (gloves, masks, etc.), pleasant and long-lasting scents,
- Low risk of user error (product, dosage) due to simple, clear and legible labeling.
- Does not pollute the water or the air,
- Eco-designed products, 100% recyclable packing,
- NFE, ECOCERT or ECOLABEL labels.
This is no time to rest on our laurels! We are happy and proud of our 2nd place award, which validates our work, our creativity, and our innovation.
Coming in 2015: new product lines. Stay tuned.