Today’s consumer expects more: the time has come for performance and innovation. And that suits us just fine!
Innovations: the trend continues
In the first edition of HTS’Mag, we looked at the CSR character of many of the innovations presented at the 2014 Interclean exhibition. The trend continues, as highlighted by Max Massa, president of the FEP (the Federation of Cleaning Companies and Associated Services), who said of the innovations at Europropre 2015: “Less work and more comfort thanks to ergonomic optimizations; better effectiveness thanks to new formulas and to the development of new technologies.”
Better effectiveness, more comfort, new technologies… Bring anything to mind? The ECOWAY® range of products, of course — which meets all these standards.
What’s new at ECOWAY®?
In 2014, HTS BIO revised the entire visual identity of the ECOWAY® range. The goal: labels that are easier, faster and more reliable to read. Instructions for use and applications are illustrated very clearly using pictograms to reduce the risk of error, with a color code for each range (floor and multi-purpose, bathroom, anti-odor, etc.).
Concurrent with this change, six new products launched, expanding the range:
- Floor and multi-purpose:
- AUTOCLEANWAY, floor cleaner/degreaser for automatic floor scrubbers
- AUTOCLEANWAY+, extra strength floor cleaner/degreaser for automatic floor scrubbers
- MULTI ORIGINAL, multi-purpose cleaner/degreaser
- ABSORB ORIGINAL, absorbing, neutralizing and deodorizing powder for all liquids
- 4D-SCALE, descaling, sanitizing and deodorizing toilet cleaner gel
- MOBILSAFE, biotreatment for chemical toilets
Europropre 2015 Memo
- When? From March 31 to April 2, 2015, 9:00 a.m. to 6 p.m.; evening session Wednesday April 1st until 9:00 p.m.
- Where? Paris Porte de Versailles, pavilion 1
- Find us: stand H34
See you soon!