Problems with pipes, grease traps and septic tanks: STOP! HTS BIO Laboratories launches ECOWAY, the “Essential” range for wastewater. 3 efficient and easy to use formulas to act upstream.
WHY DO THE PIPES GET BLOCKED?
Pourquoi est-ce que les canalisations peuvent finir par se boucher ?
Over time, organic matter (grease, cellulose, hair, food residues, fecal matter, etc.) is deposited on the walls of pipes. The more deposits accumulate, the less water flow normally. Slower flow is a sign of an “unhealthy” pipe.
If the problem is not treated, the pipe will eventually become completely blocked: the water will not flow at all, it will be clogged. It is then necessary to resort to costly cleaning operations.
WHY DO WE HAVE BAD ODORS IN OUR PIPES?
Bad odors are a consequence of the accumulation of organic matter deposits in decomposition in the absence of oxygen. Malodorous gases such as H2S – hydrogen sulfide – are then released. Well known to sewage workers, hydrogen sulfide is not only nauseating, it is toxic and can even be fatal.
By treating the organic deposits, the bad odors are destroyed at the source.
WHAT ABOUT SEPTIC TANKS AND GREASE TRAPS?
For these types of installations, regular cleaning is mandatory. However, the problem is the same: the accumulation of organic matter clogs the pipes and causes the installations to malfunction.
And the more organic matter accumulates, the more frequent the cleaning – and the more expensive it is. If this is not done in time, the pipe becomes blocked. And then the cost is not limited to the flushing operation:
- In the best case: the frequency of cleaning increases. This can lead to a maintenance shutdown, resulting in a loss of turnover.
- … And in the worst case: the grease trap overflows… Not only does the malfunction led to a stop of the services – and a loss of turnover – but in case of control following the incident, the establishment can be fined or even closed.
PREVENTIVE HYGIENE: GET INVOLVED UPSTREAM
“HTS BIO Laboratories has worked in partnership with the CNRS to isolate the most efficient micro-organisms for the digestion of organic matter and to select the most effective components to delay the appearance of dirt. ”explains Alexis Bamy, General Manager of HTS BIO Laboratories.
In 2021, the innovative concept of preventive hygiene is launched. The goal is to treat problems before they occur.
In the context of installations such as drains, septic tanks and grease traps, preventive hygiene consists of avoiding the accumulation of organic matter and thus:
- Prevent blockages, backups and overflows,
- Stem the appearance of bad odors linked to the decomposition of organic matter.
ECOWAY® “ESSENTIAL RANGE”: EFFICIENCY AND SIMPLICITY OF USE
Slow pipes, rebellious septic tanks, recalcitrant grease traps? Here is your new partner!
The ECOWAY® “essential wastewater” range consists of 3 preventive biotechnological formulas:
Use: 1 capful per week in the siphons.
- Cut off odor problems and prevents their appearance
- Prevents clogged pipes.
- Prevents the formation of clogs.
Use: a measuring cup in the toilet bowl once a month
- Promotes biological balance and limits the appearance of bad odors.
- Allows an optimal functioning for cleanings as spaced as necessary
Use: 50ml for 100 meals per day
- Eliminates bad odors during/after service
- Prevents blockages and clogs
- Boosts the efficiency of your grease trap.
THE RESULT OF AN EXPERTISE THAT CANNOT BE IMPROVED
Biotechnology uses active ingredients from micro-organisms. Since 1988, HTS BIO Laboratories has developed a specific expertise in partnership with the CNRS:
- Fundamental research: finding the most effective micro-organisms that will constitute the innovative products and solutions of tomorrow. This is a long-term work for which the means invested are enormous.
- Identification and selection of the most efficient micro-organisms according to the applications. This aspect requires a panel of very high skills in microbiology.
- Preservation: HTS BIO Laboratories has a bank of microorganisms that has been constantly enriched for over 30 years. A veritable “vault” containing unique and exceptional strains from which the SME draws the components necessary for the development and production of its products and solutions.
- The industrial-scale production of ultra-powerful micro-organisms and biosurfactants is carried out in France, at the Gémenos site (near Marseille).
- Formulation is carried out internally in the green chemistry laboratory, which is an expert in the use of biosurfactants and their properties.
BIOTECHNOLOGICAL PRINCIPLES & PROCESSES
The biotreatments of the ECOWAY® “Essential Wastewater” range owe their effectiveness to biotechnological active ingredients and to exclusive registered processes.
The active ingredients are produced by living organisms:
- The micro-organisms have been selected for their ability to digest organic matter. Fats, cellulose, food residues: they love it!
- The biosurfactants produced in situ by HTS BIO Laboratories are 100% natural and easily biodegradable. Their action consists in boosting the efficiency of micro-organisms allowing the destruction of organic matter deposits.
The exclusive biotechnological processes of HTS BIO Laboratories:
They are essential to optimize the effectiveness of the active ingredients in the formula.
- CONSORTIUM®: different strains of micro-organisms with complementary properties act in synergy to optimize the degradation of organic matter and maintain the health of the environment: pipes, siphons, pits, grease traps.
- BIOSMOSE®: A tool of excellence for localized treatments specific to powder and solid products. BIOSMOSE® is a process of fixing microorganisms on a natural mineral support of marine origin. It has a double function: it protects the active micro-organisms from aggression and prevents the product from being dispersed.
- BIOSURF®: allows the selection and implementation of biosurfactants in formulas. Biosurfactants are up to 500 times more effective than chemical or plant-based surfactants!
THE ” EXPERT ” RANGE
ECOWAY® “Essential Wastewater” biotreatments are formulated for easy daily use. Used regularly, they avoid the inconvenience of wastewater disposal.
For more specific and difficult problems (such as column treatment or optimal grease trap management), it may be necessary to use the more technical ECOWAY® Wastewater Expert range of combined solutions.
To learn more, to be advised, to receive technical and safety data sheets:
email@example.com – +33(0)4 42 32 00 20