Corporate Social Responsibility = sustainable development for business. CSR is voluntary and based on three pillars: environmental, social and economic…
The 3 CSR Pillars
CSR – Corporate Social Responsibility – is an important “philosophy” for any company. Living CSR daily means adopting business initiatives based on three pillars:
- Environmental: eco-designed products (produced from renewable resources, recycled and/or reused packaging, vegetable or biotechnological components), recycling, carpooling, etc.
- Social: focus on the well-being of the team (flexible hours, part time for those who wish, pleasant work environment, ergonomic work stations, risk prevention, career progression, anti-discrimination…).
- Economic profitability: The CSR initiatives must generate cost-savings, while adding value and showing tangible and measurable proof: savings on energy expenditure, lower rate of absenteeism, etc.
These concrete actions lead the way to a successful CSR strategy.
CSR Innovation France
The mission of CSR Innovation France is to promote the « CSR attitude » in the PACA region (see the following link: http://www.rsepaca.com/), while growing the idea that CSR must anchor itself in corporate culture for the well-being of all.
Why? Because it’s beneficial.
- For the planet (environmental pillar).
- For the men and women who make up the team (social pillar).
- And…for finances (economic pillar)!
11th CSR ProvenceTrophy: why not you?
At HTS BIO, people and sustainable development are at the core of our strategy. In 2008, we brought back the CSR trophy in the “favorite” category!
Will you be one of the 2015 laureates?