Unpleasant odors, obstructions, backflow … Maintaining your pipes is a complex problem that can quickly turn into a nightmare! COLOWAY L: a simple and effective answer to a serious problem.
WHAT IS THE PROBLEM WITH BADLY MAINTAINED PIPES?
In (private homes) restaurants, offices or communities, problems with drains can be frequent. And in the long-term, they make your life difficult!
- The bad smells are the result of the decomposition of organic matter: grease, cellulose, food residues, etc. When decomposing, the deposits release nauseating gases, particularly H2S (hydrogen sulphone). Unpleasant odors can come from all types of pipes: toilets, sinks, baths, shower trays, etc.
- Blockages are due to the accumulation of organic matter deposits on the walls of the pipe. Over time, the water flows less and less well. If the problem is not solved quickly, the pipe becomes blocked: the water stagnates – and amplifies the problem of bad odors. When the pipe is blocked, it can back up.
COLOWAY L: A SIMPLE AND EFFECTIVE ANSWER TO DRAIN PROBLEMS
You want to avoid unpleasant odors and blockages in your drains. The problem is complex … But whether the problem is complex is not your concern: what you need is a simple and effective answer: 3 doses of COLOWAY L per week in the drain(s).
And that’s it? Yes, that’s all: problem solved before it happens!
NB: it is recommended to start the treatment after a cleaning operation or before the blockage at a time when activity is lowest (early in the morning or late in the evening depending on the time of day when the area is frequented).
ACTION AND RESULTS
COLOWAY L avoids the formation of bad odors thanks to its preventive action. Prevents the formation of organic matter deposits that eventually clog the pipe
The result: your pipes are durably clean and well maintained.
The icing on the cake: COLOWAY L includes essential oils of mint. These leave a pleasant, fresh perfume of cleanliness.
“HTS BIO Laboratories has worked in partnership with the CNRS to identify the most performing micro-organisms for the digestion of organic matter and to select the most efficient components to delay the development of contaminants.” explains Alexis Bamy, CEO of HTS BIO Laboratories.
Preventive hygiene therefore involves anticipating problems when cleaning and maintaining surfaces and installations.
For pipes, destroying bad smells at the source and preventing blockages avoids having to resort to radical and costly solutions: you act upstream and solve the problem before it even appears!
And in the long term, COLOWAY L biotreatment guarantees the longevity of the system: it facilitates the elimination of grease from the siphon to the treatment plant.
LET’S TALK ABOUT MONEY!
Pipe problems lead to blockages. And when the pipe is clogged, it’s often necessary to call in a professional to clean it out, and the cost can quickly become a major concern.
Using COLOWAY L on a regular basis saves you money. Not to mention that it makes your life easier!
ENVIRONMENT, COMFORT AND SAFETY
The active ingredients in COLOWAY L are made from living organisms. The no-risk pictogram formula is safe for humans and the environment:
- Zero risk for the health of users
- No PPE (personal protective equipment) required during application
- Neutral pH
- No toxic emissions into the environment
- Preparation of effluents for discharge: the micro-organisms “digest” the organic matter – the source of the problem – and “transform” it into simple elements, easily assimilated by the environment.
USING ACTIVE INGREDIENTS FROM BIOTECHNOLOGY.
COLOWAY L is a biotreatment: its biotechnological active ingredients – microorganisms and biosurfactants – are obtained from living organisms.
- Micro-organisms as micro-cleaning commandos: The micro-organisms in the formula have been selected for their capacity to digest organic matter. Grease, cellulose, food residues: they love it!
- Biosurfactants as efficiency boosters: Biosurfactants produced by HTS BIO Laboratories are up to 500 times more effective than surfactants of chemical or vegetable origin. 100% natural and easily biodegradable, biosurfactants boost the efficiency of microorganisms for results.
A major contributor to biotechnologies made in France since 1988, HTS BIO Laboratories produces its micro-organisms and biosurfactants in France at its site in Gémenos (near Marseille).
The ECOWAY® formulas, the “essential range” for wastewater, has been developed using deposited biotechnological and microbiological processes:
- CONSORTIUM®: Microorganisms act in synergy.
- BIOSMOSE®: A tool of excellence for localized treatments.
- BIOSURF®: The power of biosurfactants.
ECOWAY ” ESSENTIAL RANGE ” FOR WASTEWATER
HTS BIO Laboratories is committed to developing its offer according to your needs. Wastewater treatment is often complex. And they often require the help of professionals.
This is why, at the beginning of 2021, ECOWAY® Wastewater “Essential” range will be launched. Our goal is to simplify your life by providing simple, ecological and effective solutions to complex problems.
ECOWAY® “Essential Range” for wastewater consists of 3 easy to dose and apply formulas:
- COLOWAY L: biotreatment of pipes
- LIPIDWAY L: biotreatment of grease traps
- SEPTICWAY: biotreatment of septic tanks
To learn more, to be advised, to receive technical and safety data sheets:
email@example.com – +33(0)4 42 32 00 20